The Cowboard

Farm and Ranch Antique Tractor Discussion

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TRAN 2013 Photo Book - link - check it out
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:29 pm 

This was the email I sent to everyone that drove this year - but thought I might have missed someone that might want to see the book/or buy book or DVD.

Hello fellow TRAN drivers - here is the link to the photo book I have made for TRAN 2013. Picaboo has a buy one get one free deal every so often and I usually wait to order until that time (hopefully soon) - the book is then around $90.00. ($180 or so for one otherwise). If you would like a 2013 book please let me know, even if you told me previously, so that I make sure I get one for everyone. If you want to order your own you are welcome to do that also. Hopefully all of you saw the one I made last year - these are very good quality books!

Those that buy a book will get a free DVD that Mary VonSeggren produced. It is about a 45 minute DVD of pictures, video, and music - she did a wonderful job! If you would like just a DVD they will sell for $10.00 and all proceeds will go to NAFA. I hope to have a few DVD's with me on Saturday at the meeting in Lexington.

The file is a large file and it will take some time for pictures to load so you may have to walk away for a while if you have an older computer - hopefully you can get it open. Just click on the link below (or cut and paste)!

Hi, I made a Picaboo photo book called “TRAN 2013” and thought you’d enjoy seeing it.

To view my project, click the following link:
http://app.picaboo.com/WebView/Project. ... ViaPreview