The Cowboard

Farm and Ranch Antique Tractor Discussion

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TRAN 2013 pictures/t-shirts & hats/photo book/DVD
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:56 pm 

You can check out all the pictures I took for the nine days at dmoor53.phanfare.com :lol:

If you are on facebook check out the NAFA Facebook page and that is where I posted each day's story and a picture of who started out in the morning.

I will be ordering more T-shirts and Hats on Monday if you would like some. Let me know by Sunday evening at dmoor53@yahoo.com, or call me at 402-429-2480.

A photo book of the entire trip will be done probably sometime in August or September. I did a 90 page hard back slick pages 11x14 book last year. It is very good quality and if I wait until they have a buy one-get one free special they run around $90.00. Because they are expensive, although I feel like they are worth it, there is no profit being made at that cost.

Mary VonSeggern made a video of the entire trip also and she is going to produce a DVD with video and the pictures I and some others took through the whole trip. We will be selling the DVD for $10.00, you will get one free if you order a book. Any profits we make from the DVD (we are just producing them ourselves on our home computers) we are donating to NAFA.

If you have any photos that you would like to have put on the DVD let Mary know, here email is dmcrvons@gpcom.net.

We had a great time, despite the weather, and look forward to seeing some of you again in the near future at shows or other drives.

I will put in a shameless plug for our Cortland Antique Tractor Show that is coming up the last Saturday of June - the 29th - during Cortland Fest. We usually have around 70 tractors -No entry fee, giveaways, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies, competition trophies and a parade. Registration begins at 8:00 a.m., parade is at 4:00 p.m. You can go to cortlandne.com for more information on other Cortland Fest activities.