The Cowboard

Farm and Ranch Antique Tractor Discussion

It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:42 am 
Master Mechanic

Here I am again asking that question. what are you all up to Saturday and sunday?
Saturday morning gonna be settin up for a antique car show that I am a member of.
Sunday is the day of the show. Best part is the show cars coming through the gate- I am at show car gate to greet everyone from 8am to 1pm.
I'd really like to do something small at our local oldtimers show kinda like some kind of display, still have a month to go to do something.
Ok your turn what you all up to?

Post subject: Re: weekend plans
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:41 pm 

Last of the wedding folks left Wednesday. Been fix flat tractor tire. Picking up a Regular on Saturday has good full set of steel wheels, Selling a F-12 and trailer plow to a guy for his lawn.
Leaving for Union Grove Wednesday. See you guys there!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:45 pm 
Master Mechanic

Probably some shop time in the morning before it gets to hot. Then I may go to our local barbecue festival in the afternoon and the stock car races. Sunday is open at this time, but may go fishing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:11 am 
Master Mechanic

Sittin' here at the beach, lookin' at the ocean. We came to the beach cottage on Thursday. Son will be here soon for a couple days. We will finish up the guest quarters. Some trim and finish the headboard on the Murphy bed and set the doors on the storage cabinets. We rent the cottage some but are trying to slow that down so we can use it more in the summer. Just friends and family but seems we have a lot of friends. 8) This is the year wife and I will travel, just short trips around Oregon and to the cabin at Wallowa Lake. On the 20th, off to the Puget Sound of Washington to see the whales, 4 days of camping. Son is going, we will take the camp wagon....James